Monday, September 25, 2006

Past, Present, Future

Past :
Something which is not there anymore but it sticks to your memory. I dreamt about my first GF that nite, I can still feel how i feel when i first saw her. The anxiety when you see her, the relief when she smiles back at you, it is actually a marvellous feeling. My first GF, a happy go lucky gal. Active and loves to smile. Her smile can melt me in miliseconds. She has an outspoken attitude and brave. We were working part time together. I can still remember, when she ask me, "what do you like about me?", I told her what i like about her, Her Smile. I went to a movie with her.. I can still remember the movie very well. My first puppy love kinda has no end.. cause we did not officially breakup or something.. we let time washes it away.

Present :
something which is happening now.. I am with this gal for like 7 yrs.. there has been ups and downs in our relationship ( mostly the issues, triggered by me). Although been thru a lot, i really admire her patience. She showered me with LOVE which I could not repay(??) back. Her continous sacrifice unselfishly, to a fucked up selfish and self centered mofo like me, is just amazing... In our relationship, she has said a number of words to me which will be in my heart till i die.. The touching moments we shared.. It is very obvious that she LOVES me MORE than me loving her.. Frankly, IF I can turn back the time, i would not want her to hang on to me for so long. I would prefer her to have a man who will love her more, treasure her, cuddle her and share the rest of her life with her. If I was given a wish, I would wish for her well-being and ensure that LIFE is good for her.

Future :
Something that has yet to happen.. Who would know what will happen rite? Today you are here, tomorrow you might not.. The FILMSTRIP that plays in mind, about my future is something like this.. I am with my wife, my 2 kids ( a boy and a gal) strolling in the park, with my boston terrier.. while my mum and dad watching from far on the bench.. While strolling I will pluck butterfly kisses on the cheek on my kids.. I just hope that this could happen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home