Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Up to the morning to ya....

8.05am, the sky is bright and clear, haven't seen the sky as clear as today for the past week.. SHIT man. does that opening sounds like some ZOMBIE flick or something? eheheh Waddup WORLD~!

Kinda piss off this morning due to an IDIOTIC SPECTACLES WEARING FAT SHITHEAD NERD who drives a WHITE KANCIL.. You might wanna know what he did to pisses me off? He is an idiot who drives his car without thinking about other people's safety (esp Bikers). I was on me lovely bike happily to work, and while i was riding towards a junction, this fucking idiotic car, turn out from the junction without EVEN SEE ME... and the car is coming nearer and nearer to me.. I was like FUCK MAN! U BLIND or wat? This idiot, act as if nothing happened.. Dude, think with ur brains man... Put ur fucking pathetic life in my shoe... How would you feel? Riding a bike is dangerous enuff, and now I am riding it in PENANG, where all the cars OWN the road... Most of the car fellas do not even bother to look and see if any bikes is coming or anything related to bikes.. Hello, we are human too.. we might not be as lucky as you who can own a car and happily swerve it right and left... BUT still we have FAMILIES to go back to as well. WE ARE FREAKING HUMAN too... Please be more considerate and drive like a man, NOT A FUCKING MADMAN.. jesus!

I just realise something this morning.. The earlier you go to sleep, the more sleepier when you wake up.. I slept at around 11 something last nite.. and i woke up at 7, feeling like shit... comparing to me, sleeping at 2am and wake up at 7am, feeling NORMAL.. AM I SICK OR WAT? ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I'm feelin' you man... I was a biker as well... Pg drivers are seriously inconsiderate bastards... It's a shame to all pg people... MOTHERFUCKING drivers on the road. Speaking of which, I'm one of them too. With ya post, I feel like knocking my head against the wall or killing myself with a BB gun. I'm such a bastard! Btw, top of the morning to u too bro. Cheers...

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home