Sunday, October 15, 2006

What's goin on?

I am bACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! Waddup bros and sis.... me back in affect... PG is getting hazier day by day.. what is goin on? whassup with the Indon Government? Will they ever learn? MOFO!!!

Bought 2 CDs yesterday, Penny Tai and Fish Leong.. really nice vocal and music... and YES i bought it.. ORIGINAL!!

Weekend was cool, my car is fixed and up and running, there is one qoute from my mechanic when i asked him about whther i should change car, he replied "You car is still Sui Sui, why you wanna change car?" My reply was ,"Hiau" and he replied, "yes, men are suppose to be HIAU". EHehheh, fucked up mechanic he is but i trust and respect him.. hehehe

This week, another week... another day another way... Just had to make myself squeeze thru the week... nex week might be a great week for y'all but me working.. (as usual) ..

Will be attending a wedding dinner tonite, Buffet style.. more and more people getting marry.. and the question i hate the most, is "when will you get marry?". My usual response is ," Can you borrow me RM20k?, if you can then i can get marry". Come on, my marriage or anything, my problemo, nothing concerns you, ok? if you got time, think about how to make the freaking world a better place ok?

Saw my fren's Dog today, dalmation, freaking huge dog!! and according to her, it is a very frenly dog... how i wish i would get one..

it is almost the end of 2006... coming to 2007 d... wow.. time flies ain it? Do you still remember whatcha doin time of the year, last year? Do you? I don't .. eheheh My quote to you is " Use Past as a reference, do not look back to your own history and feel bad or choke on it, let it go and proceed on to the future.. just dun repeat what you did that cause people to suffer..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home