Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve with Randall's family






Christmas eve.. went to have dinner with Randall's family.. very very nice people.. warm family... Makes me feel at home.. reminds me of the the times I had with my family. They are exactly like my family.... very warm...
Randall's sister is pregnant and due on February.. I pray that she will have a beautiful and healthy baby..



Randall and his kid, Sebastian











Randall's sister.. very nice lady.. she prepared Turkey and the salsa for us... Poz en la salsa..












Randall's family













Roy's ( randall's bro in law's ) family..













Me KILLING da Turkey!! haehaehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

God... you really looked out of place with that silly grin of yours.

And the way u killing that turkey... bwahahaha...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home