Monday, October 30, 2006

My search...

Search - something that you want to have but yet to get, WHAT do I want now and what i plan to get? A car? A House? I've been thinking about what am I goin to do in me life.. And came up with... NOTHING.

Pathetic eh.. What do we work for? in SEARCH for Fortune and fame? Does work brings you that? I honestly do not know. Most of us, will pay quite a large amount of money for something that we wanted.. Have you ever think about if those money, given to a poor family, what will they do with it? I asked this question to some of my fren once, there is one answer which kinda capture my attention . The answer is that : We are able to afford the to pay and get those things we want is because we are able to. Those who are not able to get it, or being poor, is because they are lazy and do not study hard enough.. My comment on this statement is that, who are you to judge them lazy? who are you to say that they did not study hard enough? You are on top of the mountain now and started to look down at the foot of the hill and laugh at those who are falling and not as lucky as you are? Makes me think that, YOU ARE A FUCKING SPOILT BRAT! - YOu get what you want. ALWAYS.. and you use those statement to describe those unlucky people? take Rm100 for example, if you give to a kid now, they will go and get themselves TOYS, Reload Cellphone, Mp3 player or watever gadget which is IN and COOL. IF you give it to a boy which his mum and dad, works 12 hours a day in the construction site, to supply food and studies for their 3 kids, he would probably go back to his mum and dad and give it to them.. for FOOD. I am not here to diss anyone or what.. it is just that sometimes, we tends to give the kids too much luxury till they forget the worth and the value of money.. I have seen some kids who complained about their cellphone which does not come with a 3megapix camera.. I was like DUDE, you want a cellphone or a fucking camera? You have a cellphone which is more EXPENSIVE than me.. and i am a working adult while you are some rich kid in some International school...
It is kinda sad to see how the world reflects these days... The gap between good and evil, rich and poor, is wider and wider but if you look precisely at it, it is only a fucking thin line that seperates them... Do not assume that your dad, which have like 10mil in his bank, won;t go kaput in one nite.. Do assume that the gal which loves you so damn much, won;t hate you the next day cause she caught you slipping ur hands into some other gal's pants.. isn't that just a click or a pinch of salt?
I am just expressing my thoughts here and it is all from da heart.. if you are offended by what i have just written ( cause you are one of those fucking spoilt brat which don give a fuck), I would like to say I DO NOT FUCKING CARE.

1 Comments:

Blogger navy1048 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home