Thursday, October 26, 2006

Back.. and in effect... Actually, it wasn't much of a holiday for me.. I wish i could work and earn some dough... I started working yesterday, which is Wednesday.. Weekends or the offdays for me, is kinda fulfilling..During the weekend, took my lil nephew, to pet shop to get some dog food, but end up getting that lil bloodsucker 2 hamster and a cage for it.. it does not cost much (RM50 nia .. ) but IF that lil bugger is able to take care of it, the sense responsibility that I could use the Hamster to install in him, is priceless.. wanted him to learn on how to take care of things.. I told him to wash the cage, feed them and he is SOLELY responsible for the well-being of the Hamster.. Me and him agreed that we would name the lil hams, "Har Kau"(Prawn dumpling that you can find when go YAM CHA" and "Siu Mai" (a pork dumpling that you can find when go Yam Cha too"... Kinda funny but catchy for those lil buggers...That is on Sat and Sun.. took some pic of the lil hams but too blur.. On Mon, i was alone at home and played games the whole day.. I kick off with playing BLACK.. freaking real game with people dying, bomb blasting here and there... kinda cool.. I did not manage to even complete stage 1 and i give up.. too complicated.. Then, i re-start my journey to become the GOD OF WAR.. KRATOSS.. ehheeh this time, play the HARD MODE.... kinda cool game.. I am stuck to it from the first time i played it till now... Just freaking enjoy killing those buggers and tearing those bats apart... BLOOD ... I think i might have the lust for BLOOD.... after like 3 hours of killing spree, i tone myself down and launch my Football Manager .. played till like 6 .. and TENNIS TIME!! :) .. Hit the small yellow ball till like 9pm and came back due to rain... then.. SLEEP....
Tuesday : Mum, Dad, Sis, Cousin and my lil bugga nephew came to me apartment.. woke me up at 1030 .. they came to me place to swim... and that lil bugga really enjoy the pool session... I think he will be back.. soon.. very soon.. ehehhe... Haven't been able to enjoy time lepaking with my mum and dad... I've seen the smile on my mum and dad's face shining brightly.. I love that feeling of them enjoying, and i am glad that i am able to lit some smile on their face.... In the pool till 1 something... and Lunchtime... Took my dad to see my grandma.. and found out that she is having difficulties to walk.. she is on wheelchair now.. My grandma is old.. but still lovely. Kinda sad to see her on a wheelchair.. just breaks my heart...She single-handedly raised 7 kids on her own after my grandpa abandon them.. If it weren;t for her, me will not be able to type this for now. She is now a Diabetic and rather overweight... but still she is my grandma. whom i love till i die...

Da Dog ..











Da Happy lucky bugga with da Hamsta....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home