Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Bday to me~~~


Ah.. did the topic capture your attention? eheheh actually My BD is still a few days away but me family decided to celebrate earlier ( during the weekends...) Had a lovely dinner with me family and cousin.. Very d cool... I would say that this is a very very nice gathering and BD party i had for quite sometime... Got some present .. got one HEADPHONE from me sista.. and a belated secret present from me GF ( cause yet to arrive ... so i dono what is that ) Mum and Dad were there too and so is my Aunty, my cousin and nephew.. Had a great dinner at D'Admiral - a restaurant which I like sooo much.. The food is great and the environment is awesome too.... attached is some pic from the dinner nite on Sat .. :)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home