Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunday - Dec 23rd

Today is quite a happy + worrying + pissed off day (???)...

Happy cause :
My Mum and sis finally able to board a plane and go lepak in SG.. :) really happy that I am able to contribute to their journey. I love you mum.

Decided to name my upcoming princess, Chan ZhiKei.. A lovely name for a lovely BB.. :) she is another addition to my family..

Worrying Mode :
My lovely wifey who is 8 months pregnant, have some indigestion problem... took her see doc.. she keeps on vomiting and she looks pale... Now i know how does my mum feel when she has me inside her stomach for freaking 9 months... All of you who are reading this, if you shout at ur mum or do something bad to yr mum, u r a fucking useless Prick! go and say sorry to ur mum and give her a kiss before it is too late.. GO NOW MOFO!

Piss Off Mode :
I finally ran out of patience with my apartment mate and send the fella an sms to clean up the house.. My family helped me to clean up during the Haji days and when i am back today, fucking full of hairs ( in which i dun have.. ehhehe ). That ticks me off and i send quite a polite message which goes something like this : " Pls sweep the floor n clear ur trash. Pls make the place a better plc 2 stay for all of us. Thank u. " .. Sound harsh? FUCK IT... this is the first time in 2 yrs that i ask the fella to clean up.. I washed and clean up the house like fucking 1000000 times... Few more days to go.. and he is out..O to the U with the T.. O.U.T!!! what a fucking relief.. The best thing is, his GF just sits there with arm folded and watch him sweep.. what a GF eh? RETARDED MOFO.. get a better GF... I saw him sweeping the floor and i say "Dude, Thanks man!" and he mumble some words which i dun actually give a fuck.. why? cause i YOU FUCKING NEED TO CLEAN UP!.. saying thank you is because i was brought up well .. Prick!

You still reading this? heheeh if you do, thanks for reading my Yada Yada and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Hope all your wishes will come true this coming new year and GET A LIFE!! :)
Feliz Navidad! PURA VIDA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home