Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hey ya'll.. it is me.. back again... J to da Double C Double U .. back in effect...
Jus wanna drop a line to ensure that my fingers can still work and type words... :-[
Decisions are hard to make these days.. To buy or not to buy? To see or not to see? To be or not to be? sounds so freakishly shakespearian... I am still struggling on whther i wanna get meself a tennis racquet or not... it is kinda exp too.. RM200-300.... and me need to get meself a new pair of shoes.. my everlasting Puma Futsal shoes, is almost end of life.. due to the Tennis sparring session..
Today is quite a nice day for me.. but slow.. It is like ages sitting in me cube, from 745am till now... I feel like i have been here for a long time.. and i see Spiders starts to puke the thing to make a web out of me... eheheh
Indecisive, I am one.

A special shout out to my mate, Steve (fer) on his LOST OF FREEDOM, this coming Sunday in Kepala Batas, He is gona upgrade himself from Single to Married. Downgrade from Freedom to Boredom( MUHAHAHA ). COngrats ( is that the right word?) ..

Holiday season coming.... what am I going to do ? freaking boring life me living now... Guess should start some hobby like collecting stamps or play chess... NOT!! I always wanted to re-furbish my 10+yr old Mountain bike.. and my 12+yr old BMX( Just the frame fork i have now.. GIANT).. but i think i am too old for BMX... if i fall, i might break a bone or something.. ehheeh ..

For those who are reading this, and you are a Muslim, Selamat Hari Raya, if you're an Indian, Deepavali va ti kal. and if you ain both, then Happy holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

thanks for the shout ... yeah losing my freedom liao... when ur turn ah! and for ah loon will msg him now

talk ya later

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home